Junction Dental, Your Seattle Cosmetic Dentist
When you are looking for a nearby cosmetic dentist to make your teeth look better, you want to find one with experience and compassion. You want a dentist who cares enough about you to truly listen to you. You want to be able to trust your dentist, so you can feel confident that your teeth will come out looking amazing. That’s what makes Junction Dental different from other cosmetic dentist offices. We listen. We make your dental options clear. We produce great results. You can trust Dr. Iversen, DDS, and the team at Junction Dental for all your cosmetic dentistry needs in Seattle and West Seattle.
We Love Seeing Our Community Smile
Schedule an appointment today for the dental care you deserve
What is the Purpose of Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry, also known as aesthetic dentistry is about getting your teeth to look aesthetically pleasing. At Junction Dental, we partner with you to create a brilliant, long-lasting smile. We use top-of-the-line technology and materials to give your teeth a natural, consistent look. Do you have cracked or missing teeth? Don’t let these embarrassing features keep you from smiling! Cosmetic dental services helps correct any dental problems by covering up the offensive areas and making your teeth look and feel better. We strive to improve the form and function of your teeth, which means you’ll have a new smile and teeth that can chew without breaking. Cosmetic dentistry enhances the way you look so that you can feel more confident about yourself.
What Should You Look for in a Cosmetic Dental Clinic?
- Quality Materials. When choosing a cosmetic dentist, ask about the material options available. You want to be sure your dentist uses high-quality materials that will last a long time, so your new look won’t break off in a couple of years. At Junction Dental, we use composite fillings, which are life-like, tooth-colored fillings that match the natural color of your teeth. Our crown materials come from industry-leading brands, such as Emax and Katana. These top-rated brands offer you a superior balance of strength and beauty.
- Dental Lab Partners. You should also consider the dental laboratories that your cosmetic dentist partners with. A good dental lab can make a big difference in the quality of materials and workmanship. Junction Dental partners with leading Seattle dental labs, including Nakanishi Dental Lab. Working closely with local, proven laboratories ensures consistently high standards in all our materials.
- Dental Photography. Ask your dentist if he or she takes dental photos of your teeth for case planning and execution. Taking photos helps document the work done and helps the dentist visualize what needs to be worked on. Dr. Peter Iversen of Junction Dental has completed Continuing Education in Dental Photography. He is experienced in cosmetic dentistry and can use the photos to provide clarity on your dental situation.
What Cosmetic Procedures Does Junction Dental Perform?
We perform a number of affordable cosmetic dentistry procedures, including:
- Composite fillings: Correct imperfections in any area of your mouth. Our composite filling materials are the same color as your teeth, and they are designed for long-lasting strength.
- Bridges and Implants: Replace missing teeth with strong and secure implants.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin shells cemented over problem areas, creating a natural, new look.
- Teeth whitening. Brighten your smile with at-home or in-office bleaching options.
Why Choose A Cosmetic Dentist Over a General Dentist?
Cosmetic dentistry is focused more on the esthetics of your teeth, and general dentistry is more concerned with your dental health. If you are looking for a solution for a large fractured upper front tooth, you could go to a general dentist and get a large filling, but it may not look natural, and it might not last longer than one or two years. A cosmetic dentist, on the other hand, would use a porcelain veneer or crown to provide the best long-term cosmetic results for beauty and strength. Dr. Iversen will clearly explain all your options and help you decide which is the best one for your needs.
Choosing Junction Dental for Your Cosmetic Dental Care.
Junction Dental is the right choice when you need a cosmetic dentist in Seattle WA. We are a caring cosmetic dental office, focused on excellent customer service and top quality results. We love to see our patients, and we try to make your visits special. When you come to us for cosmetic dental needs, we promise to maintain open, clear communication. We never pressure you to make a decision. Dr. Iversen is highly experienced in cosmetic dentistry. He has taken various CE courses in composite techniques and dental photography. He is concerned with producing quality solutions for each individual. Junction Dental has an in-office CEREC system for crown fabrication, staining, and glazing. You’re going to get fantastic, long-lasting results that keep you smiling for years.
Are you interested in improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry? Call (206) 935-5522 to book your appointment with Junction Dental, your premium cosmetic dentistry practice in Seattle and West Seattle.